Villa Kahina

Pricing and Terms

We've made renting the villa as simple as can be!
We have a local agent in Essaouira who takes care of all of the payments and the rental terms and conditions.  They will also welcome you to Villa Kahina when you arrive.

Payment Terms

All payments are made via the local agent as set out above.  A payment of 20%, by bank transfer, of the rental cost is need to confirm the booking.  The remaining 80% is payable by bank transfer or cash on arrival

Deposit

We require a deposit of €500 depending on the length of stay (in cash or by cheque) against breakages, which is released upon departure.

Cleaning

The rental price includes all cleaning costs.  Our maid, Samira, will clean the villa daily at a time of your choice.  Samira is also available to cook your lunch or dinner (at extra charge) should you wish.  The swimming pool is cleaned daily (except Sundays) by our pool guy.

All towels and bed linen are included in the cost of the rental.

Additional Benefits

We have two mountain bikes available for your use.

Villa Kahina is located on the side of one of the most picturesque golf courses in Morocco and all our guests can also benefit from reduced prices on the golf course and on lessons at the Golf Academy. There are also tennis courts available free of charge (subject to reservation), 5 minutes walk from the villa.  We have rackets and tennis balls avaiable for you.

All of our guests also have preferential rates at the nearby Sofitel.  These include reductions and special rates at the Spa, a reduced entry cost for the fitness centre, reductions on the restaurants and reduced daily rates for the "childrens' villa". You will receive full details of these and other special offers on arrival in the villa.

More information